We all love bowling, but our main goal with The Dude Hates Cancer is to raise money and eventually cure cancer. That’s why we reward our participants with fundraising prizes for their fundraising efforts rather than for their exploits on the lanes.
TOP FUNDRAISING INDIVIDUALS WIN:
- 1ST PLACE: 2015 Achiever medal + Sonesta Philadelphia Hotel gift certificate good for a one night stay with breakfast for two, value $250
- 2ND PLACE: 2015 Achiever medal + Dinner for 2 at Audrey Claire BYOB, approx. value $75 + bottle of wine, approx. value $35
- 3RD PLACE: 2015 Achiever medal + one case of Yards beer, approx. value $32
TOP FUNDRAISING TEAMS WIN:
- 1ST PLACE: Big Basket of Cheer, 10 “personal favorite” bottles of liquor and wine donated by the Philly 2015 organizing committee, approx. value $250
- 2ND PLACE: Big Beer Prize presented by Yards Brewing. 6 cases of beer, approx. value $192
- 3RD PLACE: One case of Yards beer, approx. value $32
Any participant that raises over $100 for the cause is automatically entered into the fundraising raffle, where they can win any number of great prizes. The more you raise, the more chances you get!
- Every $100 raised: 1 ticket in the fundraising raffle
- Funds raised must be recorded online (on personal fundraising pages) by 8/29 at 12:00 noon.
- You will receive your raffle tickets when you check in at the tournament, and we will draw winners during both sessions.
More details and updated listings of all prizes can be found here! Raise Money, Win Things!